8 de marzo de 2009

[[CANDIDS]] Selma Blair brings love to Miami


The only good thing to come from the NBC show Kath & Kim is the real life pairing of Selma Blair and Mikey Day! The real life couple who play a troubled married couple on Thursday nights have been linked romantically since before shooting for the season ended.

“It’s never happened to me before but it happened, I fell in love. I’ve never had a set romance. I think it makes work a lot more fun,” said Selma.

I love Molly Shannon and Selma Blair but Kath and Kim just does not do it for me. With so many good shows getting canned so quickly, I have no idea how this show has managed to stay on this long.

The 36-year-old actress was in town for the opening of the Viceroy Miami hotel Thursday at the Icon Brickell property

On a side note, I was on South Beach today and I’m so mad I did not bump into this lovely couple.

















Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin