5 de agosto de 2008

[[NEWS]] Interview

rom the interview Selma Blair did for LA Confidential magazine.

IS THE FASHION WORLD SOMETHING YOU'RE INTERESTED IN?
I've always loved fashion, and in the past year i've kind of strayed from it. I've stuck to a uniform of wearing the same white shirt and blue jeans. I've just kind of let myself go in the past year.

WHY'S THAT?
I've been traumatized or something ever since I came back from Budapest, and just haven't felt the same. I hope I get it back. Some things happened in the past year and I just haven't been inspired by anything.

PERSONALLY OR PROFESSIONALLY?
Personally AND professionally. So I'm really looking forward to the TV show and going to promote the movie. Hopefully I'll start to write again, and get things going.

WHAT KIND OF WRITING ARE YOU DOING?
I write short stories, mostly for myself. I had a couple published but they're not very good. My mother gives them a solid B minus. Hopefully I'll start moving again soon, because it's really hard when you have to start putting your face out there and you just don't want to. (LAUGHS) And I wonder why I'm called sad and odd!