2 de junio de 2008

[[ARTICLES]] Selma no necesita Botox

Selma Blair isn’t wrinkled enough for Botox or plastic surgery, she says

by Colin Stewart

Selma Blair in May 2008, age 35

Photo: Actress Selma Blair, age 35, visits the NBC Universal Experience at Rockefeller Center on May 12, 2008. (AP Photo)

Survey: Does anyone disagree with Selma Blair and think she already needs cosmetic work?

Actress Selma Blair tells In Style magazine in its June edition that she’s not yet ready for Botox or plastic surgery, but she doesn’t reject them.

“I wanted to get Botox once to make me feel younger. But I don’t really have [enough wrinkles] to justify it yet. As for going under the knife, I can’t say I wouldn’t, but I haven’t thought too much about it,” she said.

She co-stars in the movie Hell Boy II: The Golden Army, scheduled to open locally next month.

Blair said she isn’t interested in breast implants. “I wore huge prosthetic boobs for a John Waters movie. They were glued on every day by a really handsome guy, but ripping them off every night was definitely outside my realm of comfort. After those bosoms, I didn’t mind being flat-chested anymore!” she said.

As for skin care and cosmetics, she said, “I go to a spa in L.A. called Kinara for its Skin Care Boot Camp. You go once a week for 12 sessions and they’ll look at your skin and tell you how to get it in better condition. They really helped me a lot. I also stay out of the sun.

“Egyptian Magic cream is my saving grace for everything. It works for my friend’s baby’s bottom, and I can also use it instead of Chapstick.”

Survey: Does anyone disagree with Selma Blair and think she already needs cosmetic work?

Selma Blair in 2002, age 29

Photo: Actress Selma Blair, age 32, at the nominations for the 20th IFP Independent Spirit Awards Nov. 30, 2004, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo)

Selma Blair in 2002, age 29 Selma Blair in January 2008, age 35

Photos: Left: Selma Blair in 2002, age 29, at Oscar party. Right: In January 2008, age 35, at Chanel “A Night of Diamonds” dinner in New York. (AP Photos)

Does Selma Blair already need cosmetic work? Total Votes: 206 Started: June 2, 2008